Believe Tour

by - April 03, 2013



Hi guys…
I just wanna tell you bout my plan to go to Believe Tour. As you know guys that my mom doesn’t allow me to go to Believe Tour because I live miles away from Jakarta.
Jreng jreng…..
Today, me and Rizka were discuss bout our plan, and then my friend Tina heard that,
and guess what ??

SHE WANNA JOIN US, can u hear me screaming ?
SHE WANNA JOIN US    !!!!!!!
OMG im so happy, I swear!!
 Beside, she has a family in Jakarta and maybe my mom will allowing me to go to Believe Tour because we’ll accompany by old woman…lol :D
I feel so happy today, maybe God is already make my wish come true. I hope so.
I just wanna meet Justin Bieber, I love him so much.
I just have an interaction with my Kidrauhl only on twitter, even he doesn’t follow me, no matter. I still can find out what he has feel or anything bout him..


I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER !!
THAT’S ALL

You May Also Like

0 comments

Terimakasih sudah mampir dan memberikan komentar di blog saya. Komentar yang berbau SARA akan saya hapus secara otomatis. Terima kasih 🫶🏻