My Biggest Dream

by - April 01, 2013

        Hi guys... :)
        I wanna tell you bout my biggest dream. me Nanda, 16 y.o. 
        I have a dream, this is bout my idol, justin bieber. You know guys that Justin Bieber's 
Believe Tour is already began and when i saw the dates, i didnt found my country (Jakarta) at there. I feel so sad, cause i really really wanna see him, even i cant get closer, its no matter. i just wanna hear his voice live, meet another my family, Beliebers of course. 

       Then, a few months later, i've got an issue that my Kidrauhl (we call him)  will come to my country Indonesia at may 2014. I thought that i have more chance to see my Kidrauhl live and i've try to collect my money to buy the ticket. i think it will be enough.


       And then the problem is coming, when i decided to tell my mom that i wanna go to Believe Tour, my mom doesnt allow me :( . She said that is to danger. B'cause i live in  a small town in Indonesia and Jakarta is miles away from my home. Beside, i havent family at Jakarta. Actually i've been thinking bout that. But i wouldnt mind, i'll do anything to go to Believe Tour and then i asked my friend Rizka to join me and she said YES!! 

i felt so happy to heard that. we are together collecting our money.

     I just wish that my mom will change her mind. Cause Kidrauhl is mean everything to me. I just saw him in the screen, cried, screamed. I just wanna see Kidrauhl in my own eyes, in front of me. i love him so much.


      when i found the other Beliebers in twitter, i feel better, cause there so many my family couldn't see him, but WE WONT GIVE UP. We wil always BELIEVE and NEVER SAY NEVER to see our Kidrauhl.


      

     Guys, i really wanna meet Kidrauhl, im so proud of him, i dont wanna bad thing happen to him. 
     God, pleaseee give me a chance to meet Justin Bieber, You know how i love him. that all im asking for. 
always BELIEVE and NEVER SAY NEVER   

You May Also Like

0 comments

Terimakasih sudah mampir dan memberikan komentar di blog saya. Komentar yang berbau SARA akan saya hapus secara otomatis. Terima kasih 🫶🏻