The Feeling of Mine

by - July 04, 2013

          hi guys, i wanna tell u something. 
        i feel so lonely rn. Idk why, i just wanna cry and being alone. I wanna have someone who always be here beside me no matter what, i wanna have bestfriend who will understand me for what happen. 


        when i read a book, such as novel, i always felt jealous of the characters, u know why?

bc they have real bestfriend in their life. Their bestfriend will always be there for them. i wanna have bf like that, i wanna hangout with them all the time, going shopping, and do something crazy sometime. 
        yeah, my friend arent like that, they all so mature, i mean, i love being crazy sometimes but they dont. Look, i love them so much, but sometime i need a friend who doesnt ever worry about what people think about them, my friends's think is so mature i think.
im sorry if i say this but its from ma heart


      they dont even know how ma feelin, they dont know how lonely sometimes i am.

my friends are so religious, its good, but c'mon, we are teenager, we make mistakes and its normal.
i dont want my life just like flat shoes, its boring u know. 


      btw ive been crush on someone, his name is M, i cant tell him how ma feelin, i was to scare. bc idk how his feelin for me. He look at me all the time sometimes, but i pretended to dont care bout' him bc im so nervous u know. idk why i did it, it's wrong. and now, idk how to tell him that i need him, i will figure it out, promise :)



nb : I LOVE MY BESTIES SO BAD !! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Terimakasih sudah mampir dan memberikan komentar di blog saya. Komentar yang berbau SARA akan saya hapus secara otomatis. Terima kasih 🫶🏻