Young Happy Life

by - August 18, 2013


      OMB this is my first year in grade XII. Its all good for now.
And it also my first year when im 17. I love being 17, i try something new rn, such as i have my own bank account. I saving my money in there. I love this, this is the first time i saved my money.
        And u know what else ? ive been trying to gather my money by selling something, and i got many money from it, yay !

And i trying to be better person. my goals are :
1. Buy BelieveTour Ticket
2. Gathering every penny
3. Have high grade score at my class
4. Organized sleep
5. Take care my face, body, hair and everything
6. weight gain :p

i know i can do it ! Bc Justin teach me, "if you put ur mind to it, you can do it"
and i knew everything happen for a reason, and i wont ever giving up for what happen to ma life, i know something good will happen to my life. I BELIEVE IT ! I CAN FEEL IT !

You May Also Like

0 comments

Terimakasih sudah mampir dan memberikan komentar di blog saya. Komentar yang berbau SARA akan saya hapus secara otomatis. Terima kasih 🫶🏻